Yay! The lovely Thalassa over at Musings of a Kitchen Witch tagged me for a blog award! I’ve actually never done one of these before…so, here goes.
The “rules” of the award are as follows:
1. Display the award certificate on your website.
2. Announce your win with a post and include a link to whoever presented your award.
3. Present 7 awards to deserving bloggers. Create a post linking to them and drop them a comment to tip them off. [My list is light…but, I didn’t want to pad it! These are blogs that I read often and really enjoy.]
4. Post 7 interesting facts about yourself.
These are all Pagan blogs that I love. They’re inspiring and thought-provoking, and I love to read them! I’m a lurker at most of them, so…this might be a bit surprising when I let them know…
Seven Facts About Me:
- I am a stereotypical redhead. Freckled, ruddy, stubborn and short of temper.
- I work at a winery. I love it.
- I don’t think I could be any more of a political mish-mash. I would describe myself as part of the social liberal, fiscal moderate, please-just-behave-yourself-and-be-kind party.
- When I drink wine, I talk. When I drink beer, I get happy. When I drink liquor, I pass out.
- My favorite books are the Oultander series, and when I heard last week that it’s in development to be a TV show I squealed, out-loud, and woke C from her nap. And I did not care.
- My first Otherworld experience was when I was 14-ish. I remember the details clearly, and it still gives me tingles to think about it.
- When I watch any version of Pride and Prejudice, I giggle, squeal, blush and basically curl up into a little ball of cashmere pink femininity until it’s over. Then I heave a dramatic sigh, and my husband laughs at me.